Monday, December 13, 2010

So I am always talking about what a perfect baby Jayson is, (which he is) but man does he have sensitive skin! He has had so many different rashes caused by lotions laundry detergent, fabric softener and perfumes. He doesn't seem to be bothered by all the rashes but he always seems to get a new one when I want to take a nice picture of him. Rashes are a little better then his older brothers who always seem to get a scrap their face before their picture is taken. Jayson can't help the rashes sometimes it seems the twins get scrapped up on purpose so I won't take their picture.

I am so excited that the twins are starting to play on their own more it is perfect timing for Christmas. I am feeling so productive this Christmas season. They are getting really into race cars. They need a race track though because right now they are racing their cars on the window sill. The sill and the blinds are getting really beat up. There favorite activity though is something I hate-blowing bubbles! It is annoying and sticky so they have to wait till someone esle is around is play with them
















No comments:

Post a Comment