Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas and beyond


So Christmas is 2 weeks over and I am still trying to find a place for all my kids toys. At times like this I really wish I had a house so I could fill a garage with crap. I twins loved all their gifts and thank you for all the wonderful family who gave them. The best Christmas gift I got though was that the twins finally stop having night terrors and are again sleeping through the night. Ity is nice to aonly have to worry about the baby.

Jayson is sleeping better too since we have started cereal. He is loving it! He took to it so good not too many funny faces.

So the twins still aren't talking tons, but they are talking more clearly and are putting small sentences together. I am not thrilled with the phrases, but talking is talking. "Want Mom" and "NO, mom!" are their most popular. I am really hoping for the day when the phrases are cuter things like "I love you mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment