Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daddies little men

So having 3 boys is something new every second--even every diaper change has a new surprise, dirt, rocks, crayons. The twins are getting so BIG and beginning to act like little men. I had 2 babies and them I brought home a new bundle and it seemed the twins became little men over night.I may think it a little sad that my boys are getting so big but Paul couldn't happier. Paul now has 2 little shadows that have to do whatever or he does. They love using tools just like daddy and helping build anything from block
towers to blanket forts. Though as they get older I am amazed at how different their personalities are. Stevie is my artist he will color for hours. He gets an intense look on his face as he colors circles then changes to scribble. He loves to tell me the story of his picture, even though I don't always know what he is saying. Spencer is more mechanical he loves to build knock down and build again. They are both little dare devils-they love to jump off the couch, boxes, laundry baskets, whatever is more then a foot off the ground. Even little Jay's personality is shining through already he is very easy going which is good since his bothers are go go go ever second.







1 comment:

  1. Look at all of that fiery red hair! They're so cute Brittany

    ReplyDelete