Sunday, September 20, 2009

1/2 way through basic!!

Paul is half way though, only 6 weeks left. I am very excited to see him again. I am the only one going to Pauls graduaiton so he won't see the boys until Christmas, and I don't think that he will recognize them. I barely recogonize them day after day.

Aubree had a Family Guard day so the twins got their first look at a black hawk (what Paul is going to work on). They loved being able to climb on it, but whatSpencer liked the best was the tracktor with a scope. I know it has a different name. But it was a crazy day because there were bigs crowds of people and they boys wanted to do all the walking themselves (or should I say run all by themselves now). Both the boys are becoming so independent they also want to be pushed up to the table instead of having trays put on their high chairs. They are fully little boys now instead of babies I don't know where the time went.

No comments:

Post a Comment