Friday, April 3, 2009

Mommy moments

So in the last week I have had many mommy moments. Moments when all there is to say is yep I am a mom. For example when I was leaving work I reached in my purse for my keys and pulled out baby keys, then had to rifle through a blanket and 2 binkis before I found my car keys. Next would be when I was grocery shopping and I was just humming along, and I realized tha I was humming the song for the boys toy. And finally when I was asked what my dream vaction was a I replied a nap.






Well let me tell you about what the darling twins have been up to to make me this way. Spencer has become quite the escape artist. He has learned to go up stairs, so there is no corralling him in now. He has evened learned how to get out of the fence we putin our living room to keep them in one spot. Though as adventuous as Spencer is if his mommy walks in the room he wants my full attention. Stevie on the other hand as long as he has a toy is is quite happy to play and sometimes I think Stevie likes strangers more then me because they are new and interesting.


The twins are just gettinf biger and bigger, They are begining to eat solid foods - they have explored the world of peaches and pears, as well as bread and green beans. Stevie I think enjoys the new flavors while Spence enjoys the new texture when he mashes his food. They are both determined that they can feed themselves with a spoon, but that is more of a messy game at the moment then actually productive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment